Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm one proud teacher!

It’s been one of those weeks where I have been busy, busy, busy doing things but unfortunately not the things I really wanted to do.  Instead of working on blog posts, I had to work on displays for the store.  Thankfully the displays have been dropped off, so I can cross those off my list and move on to the more fun stuff. 

Last night I attended the Taste of Home Cooking School and the Cake-Off.  I’m so proud to say one of my past students won in the novice division.  

Dylan's cake was awesome!  It is a buttercream cake, airbrushed with buttercream pipped plus fodant/gumpaste decorations.  Look at all that detail he put into it?


Since I was out late I didn’t get a chance to type up the blog post I had intended for today.  Instead, I will share with everyone the link to a photo gallery from last nights events.


Be sure to check back Monday, for the post about organizing your decorating tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment