Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Let’s Play Cake!

Do you have a cute cake idea in your head that you haven’t made yet, a collection of recipes waiting for you to try, or a list of ‘one day I want to do attempt this technique’ and yet some how you never seem to get around to doing any of it?

I’ve decided to put a challenge to everyone.  Once a month I will post a theme or suggestion to give all of us, including myself, an excuse to take some time for ourselves and ‘play cake.’  Some themes will give you a chance to do any cake idea you want to do, while others may challenge you to try something new.

A folder will be set up each month on the facebook page for everyone to share what they did.  If you do not have facebook, you will be able to email me the picture.  At the end of the month I will make a blog post showing off all the cakes made. 

September’s “Let’s Play Cake!” theme will be posted on Wednesday, August 31.

Next Post:  Friday, August 26 - Marshmallow Creme Filling Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment