Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hello!

Thank you for stopping by!  I want to take a moment to give you an idea what you can expect to find here at Your Sugar Connection w/ Tracy.

My plan is to make at least two blog posts a week.  The posts may be short and sweet or more detailed.  They may be more for beginners/current students or more advanced.  They may reinforce something you have already learned or teach you something new.

I will share tips, tricks, recipes, and tutorials along with some other things.

You will also find my current class schedule as well as classes that are coming up.

The Lists & Links Class Resource section, which I am still in the process of working on, is geared towards current students as reference place for class information.  There will be supply lists, shopping list and more on it.  You will also find reference links to the practice board sheets and patterns used in the courses.

It is not my plan for this blog to take the place of the facebook page, but rather work together with it.  I will continue to post links to coupons and other things on the facebook page.  It is my wish that both the facebook page and this blog be interactive.  Please post comments, questions and ideas when you have them.

Next Post:  Friday, August 19

No comments:

Post a Comment